These Terms, together with all other documents referred to herein, set out the Terms under which you may use this website, christiantogetherness.co.uk (our “Site”).
Please read these Terms carefully and ensure you understand them. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of our Site. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, you must stop using our Site immediately.
In these Terms, the following expressions have the following meanings:
2. Access to our Site
1. Access to our Site is free of charge.
2. It is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary to access our Site.
3. Access to our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter,
suspend or discontinue our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will
not be liable to you in any way if our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and
for any period.
3. Intellectual property rights
1. All Content included on our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights
subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been
licensed by us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international
intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. Subject to Clause 3.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store
or in any other manner re-use Content from our Site unless given express written
permission to do so by us.
3. You may:
1. access, view and use our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing
capability built into other types of software or app);
2. download any Content where we have provided a link enabling you to do so;
3. download our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
“Content” means all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software,
databases and any other form of information capable of being
stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our site;
“Paid Services” means all services made available for sale via our Site;
“User” means a user of our Site;
“we”, “us” or “our” means Christian Togetherness Team
whose mailing address is Christian Togetherness, 4 Montpelier Street, Studio 223,
Knightsbridge, London, SW7 1EE.
4. print page(s) from our Site;
5. download extracts from pages on our Site; and
6. save pages from our Site for later and/or offline viewing,
in each case solely for your own private use. You may not use any Content printed, saved
or downloaded from our Site for commercial purposes.
4. Links to other sites
Links to other sites may be included on our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under
our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party
sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on our Site is for information only and does not imply
any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
1. Nothing on our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general
information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought
before taking any action taken based on any information provided on our Site.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee
that our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties,
that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
3. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Site is complete, accurate
and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees
(whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate or up-to-date.
6. Our liability
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability to any User for any loss or
damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for
breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on our Site.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and
guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our Site or any Content
included on our Site.
3. You may not resell our services without our prior written consent. If you do, we accept no
liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity,
goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any
indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4. We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is free from viruses and other
However, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or
other malware, a distributed denial of service attack or other harmful material or event that
may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs because
of your use of our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other
site referred to on our Site.
5. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or
non-availability of our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to,
events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
6. Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any
other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
7. Viruses, malware and security
1. We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure our Site is secure and free from viruses and
2. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from
viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
3. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware or any other material which
is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our Site.
4. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer or database connected to our Site.
5. You must not attack our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of
service attack or by any other means.
6. By breaching any of the provisions of Clauses 7.3 to 7.5, you may be committing a
criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. All such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those
authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
8. Acceptable usage policy
1. You may only use our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions
of this Clause 8. Specifically:
1. you must ensure you comply fully with any and all local, national or international
laws and/or regulations;
2. you must not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or
3. you must not use our Site to knowingly send, upload or in any other way transmit
data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software or data of any kind; and
4. you must not use our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm
any person or persons in any way.
2. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Site if you materially
breach the provisions of this Clause 8 or any of the other provisions of these Terms.
Specifically, we may:
1. suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access our Site;
2. issue you with a written warning;
3. take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all relevant costs on an
indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
4. take further legal action against you as appropriate;
5. disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we
deem reasonable; and/or
6. any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate and lawful.
3. We hereby exclude all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to
those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
9. Privacy and cookies
Use of our Site is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, available from www.christiantogetherness.co.uk. This Policy is incorporated into these Terms by this reference.
10. Changes to these Terms
1. We may alter these Terms at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you
upon your first use of our Site after the changes have been implemented. You should therefore check this page from time to time.
2. In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and any previous
version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail.
11. Contacting us
To contact us, please email to email@example.com or using our contact page at www.christiantogetherness.com or by mail to Christian togetherness,4 Montpelier street, studio 223, London SW71EE.Telephone 07818143848
12. Communications from us
1. If we have your contact details we may from time to time send you important notices by email.
2. We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you
do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails sent by us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 20 business days for us to comply with your request. During that time, you may
continue to receive emails from us.
13. Data protection
1. All personal information that we may collect will be collected, used and held in
accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and its successor Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation and your rights and our obligations under those laws and regulations.
2. We may use your personal information to:
1. reply to any communications you send to us;
2. send you notices;
3. put you in contact with christian counsellors and dating coach experts
whose services are available through our Site;
4. send you newsletters; and
5. process your payments.
3. We will not otherwise pass on your personal information to any third parties unless we are
forced to do so by law or a court order.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
2. Subject to clause 16.3 below, any disputes concerning these Terms, the relationship
between you and us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether
contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England,
Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
3. If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms, the relationship between you
and us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or
otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright 2019 - Christian Togetherness - All Rights Reserved